Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist
Eerie whispers
trapped beneath my pillow
won't let me sleep
your memories
and I know you're in this room
I'm sure I heard you sigh
Floating in between
where our worlds collide
scares the hell out of me
and the end is all I can see
and it scares the hell out of me
and the end is all I can see
and I know the moment's near
and there's nothing you can do
look through a faithless eye
are you afraid to die?
(Muse)
trapped beneath my pillow
won't let me sleep
your memories
and I know you're in this room
I'm sure I heard you sigh
Floating in between
where our worlds collide
scares the hell out of me
and the end is all I can see
and it scares the hell out of me
and the end is all I can see
and I know the moment's near
and there's nothing you can do
look through a faithless eye
are you afraid to die?
(Muse)
2 Comments:
plain and simple: pontuação dava jeito. honestly nao achei nada de especial :\ aborda 1 tematica até bastante comum de 1 maneira até bastante basica :\ sorry x\
Hum... é a letra de uma musica... Não leva pontuação! E sim, é uma temática recorrente e, especialmente, é recorrente em mim. It's what I feel.
Post a Comment
<< Home